Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > help me    

help me

Aimee/S.
Israel

I �m really sorry but let me get this right. We �re all teachers, aren �t we?
So if a pupil asks a question over and over again, what do you do?
If a pupil asks a question and the answer is very obvious to you and not to him/her, what do you do? Do you get fed up? Do you become impatient?
Good night
Aimee

20 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Of course we �re all teachers and I have to admit that  sometimes I lose my patience. I �m not proud of that but it happens and I don �t know a teacher who has never lost patience.

20 Jun 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi

Sometimes I think people get the messages too personally and can �t see that others are simply joking.
Please don �t take things too seriously or we will all die young...Big smile (the smiley is on purpose so that you can see that I am joking)

Best wishes

20 Jun 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Come on...If I type a word in capitals I am emphasizing it, especially when it is not aimed at anybody (unless somebody feels the opposite!), but if I type a phrase addressed to somebody in particular, I am very likely to be shouting and thus offending...
It all depends on what you say. if I type "I LOVE YOU ALL"... I MAY (=emphasis and not yell) be yelling, but what I certainly am is emphasizing my feeling and that�s not wrong.

I absolutely agree with Mrmatura
Too often there is nothing wrong in what it is said. Its accuracy seems to  depend only on who says it  Smile

Have a GOOD NIGHT and  a peaceful and happy awakening to a bright Sunday!
Enjoy it!

ps Happy Day to all the fathers wherever Father�s day is celebrated tomorrow!Heart

20 Jun 2009     

doccarazo
Spain

Hi all,

This site is fantastic! The worksheets that people upload are well made and thoroughly applicable to the classroom. With so many activities made available, it is not difficult to imagine that one would become addicted to downloading them. �However, 30 free lessons a day is more than fair, especially if you download 30 a day, every day. In a month, I will have 900 activities. �It �s easy to become greedy and want more - especially since one does not have to pay for it. To those that beg for points, please consider that we are all very lucky not to have to pay a membership fee to this site. I know this site and the work that people have contributed have saved me many hours of lesson planning. Thank you all.

As for the capitals, some people are just plain lazy when it comes to turning off the caps lock :)

<joking>.�

Regards,

DoC

21 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2