Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > classroom situations    

classroom situations

Damielle
Argentina

classroom situations

Good morning everybody!!!! happy father �s day and music day to everybody!!!

Look at this slide proyection. You �ll see different ESLclassroom situations around the world. I found it amazing to see some of them becuse I had never imagined such a context:

I have e-mailed Victor about the possibility of including a slide proyection like this on the main page. But if that is not possible, what about creating an account in slide.com with photos of our classrooms??

21 Jun 2009      

Isabelucha
Portugal

Hi Damielle! Thanks for sharing that link, which I �ve already checked out! It �s great to see other colleagues teaching around the world. Great idea you had!

21 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Interesting. I have to laugh at slides 6 and 7. I am 6 �7" and over 250lbs (I won �t say how much over :) and I have to sit on those little plastic stools.  They must be strong to hold me up. LOL

21 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Very interesting, Damielle.
Thanks for sharing that with us and it sounds like a great idea!!Smile
Fiona.

21 Jun 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

@those interested in posting your photos in the slide proyection send me the pics via PM or personal e-mail (check my account, it �s over there. I don �t post it here to avoid spam)

If you want to label your photo, please, do it before sending it to me.

Can anybody tell me anything about slides 53 and 54. I love those photos!!! What country is it?

21 Jun 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

About slides 53, 54 - I �m not sure, but it  looks like China, Tibete... Maybe... They look like Monks...

22 Jun 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

34 and 50 are the best for me! Smile

Thanks Damielle, great idea, hope we can make a similar one.

22 Jun 2009