Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Winter    

Winter

Damielle
Argentina

Winter

Today is the first day of winter in Argentina and it �s really cold today!!!

It can �t help thinking that in other parts of the world you are too hot!!!

22 Jun 2009      

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

I really envy you dear Dami,

I just LOVE cold weather!! And this part of Mexico is sooooooooo hot and humid!!             It �s terrible!! We �ve been having up to 108�F  or  41�C.   And summer has just begun.

This is us everyday �till the middle of October. Confused

I wish we could trade our weather. LOL

Warm hugs to a freezing Dami,
Charmed One.

22 Jun 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Oh, Charmed One...

Sinaloa is very hot right?? you know my father lived there and he always talks about the humid weather.

Zacatecas is most of the times cloudy and windy... I just came home after having dinner in a near restaurant and I had to wear my jacket because the wind was a bit cold

Most of the times my town looks like this:

22 Jun 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Oh Julieta, please send me some of that weather!! You �re closer than Dami.
I �ll send you all the hot and humid weather you want. Fans are not enough here, we need air conditioning all day, so imagine my electricity bill. Confused 
After school, my car is as hot as a ready to bake oven.

Victor, please help me with this weather!! LOL  You can do anything!!

22 Jun 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

Yesterday was supposed to be summer day here in Dounoux, Eastern part of France. As the saying goes here, it was really nice weather for a November day ! 13�Celsius at the hottest part of the day. I don �t really appreciate too cold a weather, but for the first day of summer, that was dreadful !

22 Jun 2009     

liverpuliana
Spain

It �s funny how things change from one part of the world to another. Yesterday it was the first day of the summer in Spain and where I live, south-east (Murcia) it was boiling (37�C). I wish I had been in Argentina!!!

22 Jun 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Damielle, I �m sooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!

You �re soooo lucky.

It �s too hot here and I don �t like it at all. I prefer the winter. Shall I go there and you come here? Wink

Huge hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

22 Jun 2009     

pukas
Portugal

Hello!

In Madeira island, Portugal it�s a beautiful hot summer day.!!!Tongue
In a few months you will say the same.

WELCOME SUMMER!!!!!

22 Jun 2009     

canirove
Argentina

Yeah ! I agree with you damielle, but get ready for the coming days- that would be freezing!

Have a good day ahead everyone,
Ver�nica

22 Jun 2009     

silvia28
Italy

Dear Dami,

At least there is winter in Argentina. .... It �s supposed to be the first day of summer in Italy and all I feel is shivering coldness ... 12-15 degrees where I live ...

And to make matters worse, I bought a bikini yesterday... Maybe I can go swimming in December let �s see.

Love silvia

22 Jun 2009