Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > my preview and thumbnail look terrible! :(    

my preview and thumbnail look terrible! :(

PhilipR
Thailand

You �re acting exactly like your avatar - like a crybaby.

I don �t think you should blame others or this website for these problems. Thank AB on your knees for his help and advice instead.

24 Jun 2009     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

Guys..calm down Smile
Be niceApprove

greetings and...
Have a nice day

24 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Dear Lucia,

I am quite calm, but perhaps a little too pointed or direct.

A �fix� has been provided - & it is extraordinarily simple. If LaSensei cares to use it, then the preview will match the �beauty� of her �hand made� worksheet. I have even wasted one of my own points in order to provide precise support. If further clarification is needed I am also happy to provide it.

If she doesn�t choose to use the help then she will continue to have problems & will continue to blame someone/something else when the issue is with her own knowledge & ability.

Cheers

24 Jun 2009     

LaSensei
Japan

AB, there are ways of helping people without being condescending. I didnt ask you to waste one of your points, dont complain about it.  are you a moderator of this site?  or you just have nothing else better to do than belittle people anonymously?

Philip, what is the deal?  do you say stuff like that to your students too?  that is just immature.

im not going to comment any further on this post.  thanks to those who used genuine kindness in helping me rather than those who pursue feeding personal ego. 

24 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

LS - I may have said �wasted� but I didn�t say that I regretted it - so it really is not a concern to me. I hope you at least reviewed the �fix� & perhaps accepted the idea that you should also consider reviewing your own work before asserting that the blame or problem lies elsewhere.

If you do use the solution you will find that your worksheet will preview correctly - but you may also need to realign your tables slightly. This solution should also assist you with worksheet previews in the future - assuming that you continue to use the same method when constructing them.

Edit: now I know the preview & format are correct (or nearly so, judging from your comment & the updated worksheet, which I assume is the one I uploaded & you downloaded) I have removed the trial upload.

Regards,
AB

24 Jun 2009     

arkel
Ireland

Wow LaSensei, you have to be �seen � to be believed!! AB, you really are a valued member of this site and I, for one, appreciate all your advice. I didn �t realise that about images, so thank you.

24 Jun 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

I �ve just read the post, and honestly, I �m awed. How can you complain that way when Alien Boy is actually helping you out of a problem?
You can �t ask for help and feel offended when someone gives it to you. Thanks Alien Boy for the time you spent for someone who did nothing to insult you. Or is it a clever way of advertising a ws ?

24 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2