Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Extremely dissapointed with eslprintables.com    

Extremely dissapointed with eslprintables.com

alien boy
Japan

I actually wish that this individual would stop �yanking the chain� so much!

If you are so desperate for free ESL stuff then you don �t have to steal, copy or do anything underhanded... there is SO MUCH FREE STUFF available all over the internet. Even some of the member blogs here have plenty for you to use.

So if they are really serious about wanting to get free stuff they wouldn�t be writing such drivel (which is surely just an exercise in creating issues) - unless they�re practicing to write some improved �Nigerian scams�!

This fellow�s just a stirrer - so people shouldn�t take it so seriously.

Cheers,
AB

p.s. If the person has such a fine teaching background then they should also realise ANY subject matter could be used as an adjunct to teaching a second language. I mean, DRAMA? You�ve taught DRAMA!!!! If that�s not communication focused & you can�t adapt something reasonable from that experience then I wouldn�t want you teaching any of my students!

As for your writing style - it is quite a good effort at using logic to bludgeon members with your arguments. I take it you�ve studied a little philosophy too, eh?

26 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Thanks, Alien Boy, you made my day. I wouldn �t be able to say it better.
Hugs

26 Jun 2009     

Jayho
Australia

If new members can not upload anything, for whatever reason, all they need do is surf the net.  There is TONNES of free stuff on the net.  In the time it took to write the lengthy blogs numerous valuable resources could have been easily found.

"Seek and ye shall find"

26 Jun 2009     

douglas
United States

I  loved your post AB!Clap

26 Jun 2009     

Margoe
Canada

I agree with the start of this thread...this site is a huge disappointment.  I have been a teacher for over 10 years and I have become a member of many, many free and paid educational resource web sites and NEVER have I come across one where you have to jump through so many hoops just to download a resource.  I don �t mind signing up, and sharing my personal resources, but it shouldn �t be such a tedious process.  You can count me out as a member.  And to the person who created this site...don �t just "defend" yourself and your site without maybe taking a step back and reflecting on what people like myself are saying.

27 Jun 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Bye Margoe!
Just unsubscribe and leave...
No need to comment on previous posts as well..
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=9853

27 Jun 2009     

tylerdustin2008
United States

This website blows. I was just trying to help the girlfriend with her English. Sharing is not always about each party having to give something... Thats just greedy. "Yea you can borrow my car for the day, BUT you have to let me borrow your wife."

25 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3