Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > many thanks    

many thanks

mr.dgdln
Turkey

many thanks

a couple of days ago, I took an exam which was important for my new-started teaching carreer. that day I shared my latest WS with you which is about -ed and -ing adjectives.
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=252788#thetop
it was downloaded 361 times.
Anyway, I attached a P.S in the description part of my WS which asked for your good luck wishes for me.
and your best wishes helped me alot as I knew they would.
so
I OWE YOU MILLIONS OF THANKS DEAR COLLEAGUES.

29 Jun 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi
Many, many congratulations, I am happy for your success.
All the best in your professional life ( an private, too LOL)
olindalima

29 Jun 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Enjoy it since you deserve it because you had worked a lot. Things tend to be better for you!!!

M.A.

30 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Glad it went well!

30 Jun 2009     

susiebelle
United States

Dear Mr.  Dgdln,
I am so happy to hear your exam went well.  I have noticed your new ws are wonderful.  On a personal note... I want to let you know how endearing your posts have become to me.  I must admit that I got alittle upset with you and your antics but now, I  feel that I may have misjudged you.  I  look forward to your funny comments on this forum.  I am glad you stuck around after all the "knife tongues" you talked about.
Your friend,
Susiebelle

30 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Smile Wow! Congratulations to you and your family, especially to your proud mom. It �s her in the picture, isn �t it? I can imagine how she �s feeling. I still remember the day my daughter presented her last work at the university.

Enjoy the holidays now!
mena

30 Jun 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

Congratulations!!!!! You have very useful material ! I like it very much ! Regards to you and your mum! Enjoy it!!!Clap

30 Jun 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Congratulations!!! Your work speaks for itself. Your newly started teaching carreer is off to a wonderful start because you ARE a good teacher.

30 Jun 2009     

Amanda W
Austria

Well done! Now you can have a wonderful summer. Congratulations! I bet it feels good!
         Take Care,       Mandy

30 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

The best of luck to you.

30 Jun 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

30 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >