Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks to all who participated instructively in this thread    

Thanks to all who participated instructively in this thread

goodnesses
Algeria

Thanks to all who participated instructively in this thread

Hug

30 Jun 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

Who is shouting at you dear. If you aren �t interested just stay away from this thread.

There are others which may interest you.

Regards

30 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

thanks for the pointer goodnesses - it �s an interesting discussion.

Cheers,
AB

30 Jun 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

how did you get the right to occupy this page with the same topic again and again although people said what they would say many times? I �m really bored of your fight against L1 ANTI-LOVERS.

30 Jun 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Isn �t it enough of this? Yesterday I thought quietly "get a life!" - well - I �m saying it loud now- go enjoy the sun! You �ve got plenty of it! Please! Summer is here and we want to relax! Thanks!

30 Jun 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

@ mr.dgdln
I got this right because some others had got it before for less serious matters than that. And no one had anything to say. See! And you being bored that wouldn �t bother me the least.
@ linlin
Again this pointer is an obligation for no one. It is for those who are intersted in the issue. How do dare deny a right to some one that you granted to others before.

So please keep your limts. No one is seeking trouble here.

30 Jun 2009     

pirchy
Israel

I think we had enough of this discussion. Everyone has the right to upload whatever he likes as long as it is according to the rules of the site. This is really simple. There is no need to rehash the same issue over and over again.
Enjoy yuor holiday everyone!

30 Jun 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

ok if we are free to uploaded whatever we want or write on the massage board whatever we like . wellcome to the choas please! enjoy it!

30 Jun 2009     

pirchy
Israel

I think you missed the point. There are rules to follow!!!

30 Jun 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Some members have read my EASY solution - both (only English and bilingual ws) could be uploaded in one document.
First English, then the the bilingual worksheet IN ONE upload.
This should be mentioned in the name of the worksheet
My home - 6 pages (Eng, Eng-Ita) Heart

I guess 99% of members here wouldn �t be happy if I uploaded my bilingual worksheets in Czech, as there are only about 30 Czech members who upload/contribute regularly...
So my contributions are English only... Tongue

Let �s try my solution and stop being rude. Ying Yang Life �s GOOOD. Big smile

30 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

No worries goodnesses.

It �s unfortunate more people didn �t get the point - to discuss the relevance of L1s as they apply to teaching (& ESL Printables uploads) & to assist the moderators in having an informed debate about the subject rather than having abusive infighting.

Thank you for your effort and generous attitude. I hope to see you more often in the linguistics discussions as your input is always valuable.

Cheers,
AB

p.s. nice idea moravc!

30 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >