Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > on line exc    

on line exc

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

on line exc

I just want to ask you why my on line exc preview doesnt look as it really is when you open it. what can i do?

I want to make more, this is my first one, but i feel a bit disappointed , maybe i did something wrong and i dont know how to sort it out.

i got some comments where some members told me that it�s ok when you open it, but i worry about the preview, it doesnt look ok.

thxxx!

naby

30 Jun 2009      

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi Naby! Online exercises seem to have some problems still....

I had the same problem with some of the previews of mine... I realized that the preview is generated when you first upload your work. The changes you make later don �t appear in the preview. So, piece of advice, don �t upload your exercises until you are sure you are done.

I have also read Victor telling users to email him if they want to have a refresh in their previews.... but since he is usually so busy I wouldn �t recommend that.

Anyway, hope it helped... Good luck!

Cyn

30 Jun 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

thx Cyn ! Hug 

So i leave it as it is...

30 Jun 2009