Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To Portuguese Teachers    

To Portuguese Teachers

alex1968
Greece

To Portuguese Teachers

Hope everyone �s having a great week.
Today was my last day at school - Hooray!
No more lessons until September!!!

I �ll be in Portugal, I think Lisbon or very near Lisbon for a week in August (12 -18th).
I �ll be busy most of the days but will have some free time here & there.
I thought it might be a good opportunity to meet up with some other members from eslprintables if anyone is around at that time.
If you are, and would like to meet up for a coffee & chat, please PM me.
Thanx.

If anyone is coming to Greece this summer, let me know!

Hugs from hot but overcast Thessaloniki,
Alex

30 Jun 2009      

marmachado
Portugal

Thumbs Up  Hi alex!
Portugal is a gr8 country with beautiful people, places and excellent food. Hug
I would like to be with you but I live in the North -  Oporto  and Guimar�es  gr8 cities. Try to visit them.
Best Wishes,
Martinha

30 Jun 2009     

Sylwia G
Poland

Maybe somebody is planning to visit Poland? It �s a beautiful country, too!!!

30 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Alex

So sorry, I will be not here, not sure yet, but probably Morocco, and i also live in the North, in fact quite near marmachado, she says Oporto and Guimar�es, well I have a small house in Oporto, where my children studied in the times of University and I live in Fafe ( 15 km from Guimar�es ), so, we are almost neighbours, though we haven �t never met each other.

anyway, anything you need, any information, any ... anything Alex, I will be here, just let me know. It will be my pleasure to help you.
Just by the way, Alex is the name of my youngest boy; in Portuguese, we have a female name Alexandra, and a male name, Alexandre, so I have got my own Alex, here at home.Smile
Let me know if you need any kind of help, ok?
Hugs
olindalima

30 Jun 2009     

cgato
Portugal

Hi Alex

I �ll be in Algarve those days! I live in the north but I was born in Lisbon and all my family is there.

I �m sure you �ll have a great time! If you have the time try to visit""Museu dos Coches", "Jer�nimos!, "Castelo de S. Jorge" ,"Museu Calouste Glubenkian" and typical places such Bairro Alto, Alfama, etc.

As Olindalima (Hi !OlindalimaWink) says if you need any kind of help let us know!

Not such an old and interesting civilization as Greece, but nice people and great foodBig smile.

Have a great holiday

Again, if you need any information just let me (us) know

30 Jun 2009