Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > e learning    

e learning

newuser07
Argentina

e learning

SmileHi everyone,

As you know swine flu is affecting many of us and in my case most of my students have decided to stop attending classes at the institute where I work due to this.
So I need to find a way to be able to keep working asap. I have thought of distance learning so ... as I have never tried it before... I would like to know if there�s any software you�d recommend, tips, ideas, etc since I�m sure there must be some experienced members in our site .

Thanks a lot for any idea you could provide me with!!!

Hugs,

N.

4 Jul 2009      

andreaewa
Uruguay

perhaps you can create a google group. there you will be able to participate in a forum and all of you can upload files (worksheets or homework) Don �t forget about englishexercise!! great for further practice.Thumbs Up
Andrea.

4 Jul 2009     

newuser07
Argentina

Great idea!!!

Thanks Andrea :)

4 Jul 2009     

mecch71
Peru

Hi !
Maybe you can create an English Course on Web in Dokeos.
I recomend you visit this page and play with it a lot .... you can interact with your Ss. It �s a fun way to go to "class"

4 Jul 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

HI. You can also have everyone download and install  Yahoo Messenger and then have a conference. It is real time chat and you can send files back and forth. It is really great for a distance learning situation.

4 Jul 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

I definetely recommend the online englishexercises.org Wink
I have been using them with my students for a while and they love them! Clap
In my case, classes have been suspended because of the flu, so I �m gonna add more exercises for them to do these days.
Give it a try! You won �t regret it! Thumbs Up
Cyn

4 Jul 2009     

mjotab
Spain

If you know Moodle, I can offer you a course on my site. Moodle was created to that purpose, for distance learning, but you need to have some knowledge of it.

4 Jul 2009