Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WEB PENFRIEND PROJECT    

WEB PENFRIEND PROJECT

miss_yanis
Argentina

WEB PENFRIEND PROJECT

Hi there again!

Many thanks to the teachers who are helping me with the web penfriends project. My students are very excited!! (Thanks Izabella, Dona and Elencristy)

For those who don�t know what I�m talking about... We�re creating a net of web penfriends, for children teens and adults.

The idea would be to exchange some info and e-mail addresses from our students to let them choose a friend and connect through e-mail.

If anyone else is interested, please let me know and we�ll get in touch.

Thanks again!!

Many kisses from Argentina!!

Hug  MIss Yanis

23 Oct 2008      

faraways
Turkey

Hi Yanis;

I also want to participate in your project. I teach English at primary level in Turkey, and I have students who wants to have friends from different countries like yours.
I hope you are the one we are looking for...
THANKS...

23 Oct 2008     

miss_yanis
Argentina

great! send me your e-mail and I�ll send you the info of the interested students.

Kss!

Miss Yanis

23 Oct 2008     

faraways
Turkey

You can send it to;

[email protected]

23 Oct 2008     

Maria Isabel
Peru

Hi miss Yanis:

I think I read in one of your posts you were looking for native speaker or non-spanish ones, because I�m also interested in this project.  I think my secondary students would really like to take part.  So if it is possible, let me know at my e-mail address:  [email protected].

Maria Isabel

23 Oct 2008     

karenp
United States

Hello Yanis I am really interested in your project, I would love my students to participate on it. I teach immigrant adults in the U.S and I am sure they would love to exchange information with people from other countries. If there is anything you want me to do to help please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks again !

23 Oct 2008     

aysgl
Turkey

i think flat satnley project will take your attention...please check its web site...www.flatstanleyproject.com...

23 Oct 2008     

yenn
Mexico

Hi miss Yanis.. I�m interested too, I teach Ss in a secundary school, so I�m teaching teenagers between 12 and 15 years old, but in a very basic english level, for allmost everyone is their fist time learning english... if this works for you and your Ss contact me... my e-mail is [email protected]

23 Oct 2008     

apedral
Brazil

Hi Yannis,

I am also interested. I teach at a secondary school in Brazil.

Kind regards

Angela

23 Oct 2008     

atmtm
United Arab Emirates

i am interested too . i teach secondry in UAE

23 Oct 2008     

Prfoksa
Slovenia

I�m interested too. I teach secondary EFL in Slovenia, students are between 14 and 18.

23 Oct 2008     

1    2    Next >