Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > COMO POSTAR ARQUIVOS DE POWERPOINT?    

COMO POSTAR ARQUIVOS DE POWERPOINT?

Claudio Lima
Brazil

COMO POSTAR ARQUIVOS DE POWERPOINT?

GENTE, EU N�O CONSIGO ENVIAR MEUS ARQUIVOS EM POWERPOINT. A VERS�O DO MEU XP � 2007 E N�O EST� ACEITANDO O PPTX. COMO � QUE EU FA�O? J� TENTEI SALVAR COMO DOCUMENTO PPT 2003, MAS N�O DEU CERTO, DEU ERRO.

4 Jul 2009      

silvia.patti
Italy

Write in English please

4 Jul 2009     

MReyes
United States

Can you Please write it in english?

4 Jul 2009     

Bruna!
Brazil

He says he can �t send his powerpoint files; his windows version is XP 2007 and it �s not accepting PPTX. He has already tried to save it as PPT 2003 document, but it doesn �t work.

Cl�udio, n�o sei realmente o que est� acontecendo/I don �t know what �s happening...

5 Jul 2009     

dareka1
Japan

Tell him to try downloading open office (from openoffice.org) he can save powerpoint files in that.

5 Jul 2009     

Baby V
Brazil

Claudio,

maybe your computer has a problem, anyway. Try to save as and choose "Apresenta��o do Power Point 97-2003", it will go to another window which sometimes says that there will be problems, but the fact is that you have to say OK and the PPT will be save with no problem. Another thing, take a look at the size, the site only allows up to 500 kb.

I hope I have helped a bit.

5 Jul 2009