Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > I need help     

I need help

MAYTREYI
Romania

I need help

Hello !
 My name Carmen . I need some materials including MEANS OF EXPRESSING FUTURE TIME with tests , exercises , common mistakes ). I saw wonderful tests here .  I can �t download them because MY Contribution is O . Thank you very much .My e-mail : carme-n @windowslive.com .

5 Jul 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Hi Maytryi
This is a sharing site, as you can read about above. To receive, you must give.
So........try making some materials to share and you �ll get points to download.
That �s the way this site works.
L

5 Jul 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Welcome to the site and as libertybelle says try to contribute some worksheets. In order to help you along here are some links that should be helpful regarding the future tense.

5 Jul 2009     

bigbang
Portugal

Dear aftab57

Your answer toMAYTREYI was extremely nice. I order to produce good material we do welcome good models to leran from. I �ve been a teacher for ages and I appreciate your wonderful suggestions. Of course I don �t intend to upload copied stuff but I can use the ideas as a starting point if I want to share my docs. or use the ws. in my classes when they are photocopiable (and there are so many in the sites you �ve suggested!!! )Smile
Thank you so much !!!
Hug
Bigbang

5 Jul 2009     

bigbang
Portugal

Correction: I mean-  In order to produce

5 Jul 2009