Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Lyrics    

Lyrics

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Lyrics

Hi!

I am looking for the lyrics of a song "Potato Chips" by Jamie Anderson (Album "Listen" - 2001- american singer and songwriter) and I can �t find it anywhere in the net. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
Best wishes from rainy Portugal

5 Jul 2009      

mariannina
Italy

Are these the lyrics you are looking for?

ByeSmile

5 Jul 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi

No, it isn �t Confused. It is from an American songwriter Jamie Anderson.

Thanks anyway.

5 Jul 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

No full song or the lyrics just a few minute song audio.

5 Jul 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Thanks aftab57

The problem is just the lyrics, the lyrics of this song don �t seem to be available in the net.

5 Jul 2009     

anyteacher
Argentina

Hi Manuela.  Can be this? if not, send me an answer ans I �ll search again. I �m on line

potato chips

potato chips sour cream and onion. potato chips barbecue flavor. we all love potato chips but not the stale ones! give me sum french onion dip. FOR MY POTATO CHIPS!!

CHOURS-POTATO CHIPS give me my potato chips. what did u do with them. give em to me nowwwwwwwww. miy POTATO CHIP. NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA CHIPS!

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DORITOS. POTATO CHIPS. THEY SOOTHE MY LIPS. I LIKE THE COOLER RANCH WHAT ABOUT U.
WHEN DID THEY COME OUT WITH THE GACUMOLLE. Y DID NO 1 TELL ME. IM GONNA BUST A BAG

CHOURS-POTATO CHIPS give me my potato chips. what did u do with them. give em to me nowwwwwwwww. miy POTATO CHIP. NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA CHIPS

5 Jul 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Thank you anyteacher but it is not that song...Cry

I am looking for the lyrics of this particular song from Jamie Anderson an American song writer.
It is an amusing song but the lyrics don �t seem to be available in the net.

5 Jul 2009     

anyteacher
Argentina

Well, it doesn �t matter. I �m going to try in ARES. I �ve heard the soundtrack and you �re right. I �ll write with good news. Just wait!!

5 Jul 2009     

mjotab
Spain

there is a little piece here

http://www.airmp3.net/download/-mashed_potato_time/mp3/dlXa1_5934_13

I �ll keep on looking for it.

5 Jul 2009     

mjotab
Spain

"I �m hungry with desire, oh my wanting lips/ I breathe heavy thinking of luscious potato chips/ Give me hot barbeque, crinkle or even plain/ I love to bite them, what pleasure I �ll gain/ Potato Chips.

It seems the only part I can find in the net, I �m sorry

5 Jul 2009     

macomabi
Portugal

http://www.jamieanderson.com/mp3s/Potato_Chips.mp3

Is this the song you are looking for?

5 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >