Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Regarding blogs!    

Regarding blogs!

Princess.Fiona
Argentina

Regarding blogs!

Hi teachers,
I �d like to know if you use blogs and which one is best?
I �d like to have one because I need a page where students can access and download work posted by me.

I tried opening an account in WORDPRESS but I can �t upload word files, do you know of simple blogs where I could open an account?

Thanks

5 Jul 2009      

baiba
Latvia

I know that one of the most popular is www.blogger.com

Good luck!

5 Jul 2009     

mjotab
Spain

You can use blogger and upload your files to google sites and add the link into blogger. With the same username and password that you use in gmail.

5 Jul 2009     

Nines Picado
Spain

I have my blog in wordpress and it  is possible to upload word documents.Wordpress is easy and many people say it �s the best. I didn �t know anything about blogs when I started and  I�m very happy with it. People say that wordpress has more possibilities than the others but I can�t tell you if this is  so because although I have taken a course on blogger I decided to continue with wordpress.
Nines

5 Jul 2009     

Tint
South Africa

I blog on at Multiply.com. I like it because of the advanced privacy settings and Word, powerpoint, video, image... all files are welcome. There are just so many options! I use Blogger as well, but getting other files uploaded or linked to Blogger is complicated. So far, Multiply has been the most user-friendly out of all the blogging platforms I use.

Tint~

6 Jul 2009     

amicableann
Argentina

I did mine with blooger and it was easy , then you make an account in scribd and upload files through that means .Hope you can do it , Ana L�a

6 Jul 2009