Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Organising resources    

Organising resources

Cyn.
Argentina

This is the way my "resource room" looks like! I guess there �s no way to avoid cluttering in this job...
I �ll take some of the pieces of advice into account.
As regards the digital worksheets, I have folders for my stuff and one for your precious contributions... which is getting quite messy too, so I found the way to see the worksheets preview, and that way I get to browse through them better.
Hope it was of some help!
Cyn

6 Jul 2009     

LorenaAR
Uruguay

MY HUSBAND IS USED TO THE IDEA. WE ARE TEACHERS. WHAT CAN WE DO?

I ORGANISE MY WORKSHEETS IN FOLDERS ACCORDING TO THE THE SKILL(WRITING, SPEAKING, ETC) BUT I �M STILL TRYING TO ORGANISE MY PAPERS. I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A ROOM JUST FOR US. WELL
BYE
LORENA FROM URUGUAY

6 Jul 2009     

Nawrocki
Australia

Thanks everyone for your help and ideas. It is great to hear that are others in the same boat. I will show my husband your responses so he can empathise with me.

7 Jul 2009     

Anusia
Poland

I was wondering how do you organise materials such as games, role plays , flashcards, some jumbled sentences etc. I have them in boxes nicely separated but still I have problems finding what I want when I �m in a hurry ( or not) . sometimes it happens that I print some games and laminate them and in a couple of months I realise I have the same games printed several times. Give some ideas please.

20 Mar 2010     

Anusia
Poland

I was wondering how do you organise materials such as games, role plays , flashcards, some jumbled sentences etc. I have them in boxes nicely separated but still I have problems finding what I want when I �m in a hurry ( or not) . sometimes it happens that I print some games and laminate them and in a couple of months I realise I have the same games printed several times. Give some ideas please.

20 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2