Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported worksheets    

Reported worksheets

maker1
Turkey

So Slyvia 1903, could you please explain why there is an empty message? What is the purpose. I honestly am very curious. There is an accusation and it is your duty to enlighten us.

6 Jul 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Victor: someboy is reporting excellent worksheets jus for fun... could you check that please? he/she does not give real reasons to report.

P.S I do not care if it has been already mentioned... I wanted to say it and that is what I did

6 Jul 2009     

KimKim
Cyprus

Julieta that was already mentioned in the post! He knows!

6 Jul 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

KimKim, if the problem is only "some moderators" then it means that "most moderators" are voting fairly. That means that if a printable is wrongfully reported, it will not be deleted.

6 Jul 2009     

KimKim
Cyprus

This isn �t the case!! please you are twisting my point!!
Moderators who vote with no clear evidence!.. For god sake how long will I have to repat thsi!?
Of course, no-one voted for my worksheets to stay but accepted other moderators voting  for the removal with no clear links!

6 Jul 2009     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

The same old problem again...."moderators"...

This is becoming an annoying forum ....

Please, be fair and cheerful.... present your own work and if you need a worksheet from a member and you don �t have the points needed ask directly to the members at stake. I �m

sure they won �t mind... I won �t...

Greetings..

6 Jul 2009     

douglas
United States

Technically,

Victor could probably track KimKim �s ISP address and determine which member of this site has made a second account for herself (himself?) and he could ban (and delete) both accounts for breaking the rules. 

The tracking process is pretty easy.  I would be more careful whoever you are.  You already posted earlier today that you are a regular member that started this "KimKim" account so you could make comments without having repurcussions--guess what? There still COULD be repurcussions.

6 Jul 2009     

meuge
Argentina

yeap.... you are right Douglas....Wink

6 Jul 2009     

KimKim
Cyprus

What a pitty then! this means we can �t say what we feel or think because you are punished anyway anyhow!??!

This is not right!

7 Jul 2009     

alien boy
Japan

KimKim - you can say what you feel or think - but according to the rules that every member agrees to when  signing up... users are only to have one account.

You can express your opinion but it must only come from a single user account.

Re punishment: how can  you be punished?

- People may report your uploads, but they can �t force their removal as the moderators vote. If someone repeatedly reports your work erroneously it �s more work for the moderators & potentially more trouble for the reporter (now).

- If someone is sending you offensive �personal messages � you can block them &/or advise Victor.

Debate is good to have, so please express your opinion - just do it from your original account please.

Cheers,
AB

7 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >