Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > access to worksheets    

access to worksheets

ATashie
China

access to worksheets

Maybe this is a silly question that has already been answered, but it �s not covered in the FAQ:

Can I PAY for access to worksheets and other downloads?

This site has by far the best ws I �ve seen online and I would love to use them for my classes, but because the ws I make are infinitely inferior to what so many others make I �m afraid I �ll never get any downloads/points.

Thanks in advance for your help.

7 Jul 2009      

shelobb
Chile

I think you should give it a try...
that �s the reason this website is so good, everybody makes a contribuition.

best regards,

7 Jul 2009     

Kohaku
Japan

Put up a few and make some decorations. If the content is good enough then you will get at least 1 or 7 hits. Most likely! Then you can feel free to download another 1 or 7 wonderful sheets. After you have reached 30 you will become a premium member. This will allow you 30 free downloads a day!! Give it a try and see what happens:) 

7 Jul 2009     

maytte
Mexico

HI!!

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS..., TRY TO ORGANIZE YOUR EXERCISES AND IF YOU PUT SOME IMAGES O THEM FOR SURE YOUR WS WILL LOOK MORE ATTRACTIVE TO DOWNLOAD.

BEST REGARDS!!

7 Jul 2009     

alex1968
Greece

I recommend that once you get your points you download the following tutorials to help you improve your ws.  They �re really useful.

by Helen HOW TO REDUCE FILE SIZE & IMPROVE YOUR WORKSHEETS http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=141905#thetop

by Frenchfrog How to make / improve flashcards & worksheets http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=66440#thetop

7 Jul 2009     

ATashie
China

Thanks for your quick responses. I �ve spent ten hours making a three page ws which is, alas, significantly inferior to others like it already posted.

I am in awe of the design talents of the teachers on this website.

Have a great day.

7 Jul 2009     

nordynour
Egypt

Dear ATashie,
During my membership in this lovely site, I noticed that Grammar WS are the most downloaded sheets especially tenses... Try to make your own sheet about any tense and decorate it with pictures and frames... Believe me it will work... so enjoy it...

7 Jul 2009