Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE    

PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE

tricia973
Uruguay

PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE

Hi everyone! I have a problem and I don �t know wether it �s a problem this day with the site or a problem I have... the thing is that whenever I try to open the explorer and read the home page, a page with comments opens (from those who downloaded my worksheets and left a comment) obviously that is not the problem, the problem is when I finished reading those comments there �s a link at the bottom which says "take me back to eslprintables" I �ve clicked on that link dozens of times and it takes me again to that same page of recent comments...

I cannot see the forum or the main page or the recent contributions page! What �s going on with my account? :(

I hope this will be ok tomorrow...

Hugs

Tricia

PS (I don �t know whether I �ll be able to read your answers... since I had access to an old forum thread in my history and from there I could open this page to write ... so... would you please write to my email... [email protected]

THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!

7 Jul 2009