Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WINDOWS OFFICE    

WINDOWS OFFICE

cerix64
Italy

WINDOWS OFFICE

Hi, I generally use microsoft office as a free source of clipart. Now my PC cannot connect to the microsoft site any longer...for the moment being, it is the only site which I cannot enter. As my windows copy is not original, I was wondering if Microsoft has introduced some sort of ban on its site...Have you ever heard something of the kind?

THX in advance for yr help & support

Maria Chiara

7 Jul 2009      

gabitza
Romania

Hi Maria Chiara,
There must be smth wrong with your computer. I have just checked and it works. My Windows copy is not original either.
Hugs,
Gabitza

7 Jul 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Hi!

Does any message appear when you try to enter? Sometimes, when windows is not original and you update it,  microsoft web doesn �t recognize it as original and doesn �t let you download anything.

Olga

7 Jul 2009     

cerix64
Italy

THX 4 YR REPLIES!
i have asked a friend of mine who works as a professional PC consultant and he has solved the problem from his office using a very interesting programme which permitted to manouevre my PC remotely. the problem was a bastard [very mimetic] virus called conficker... strange effect not to recognize the windows website!

so everyone pls remember in case he faces the same problem!

7 Jul 2009