Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > why I can īt download?    

why I can īt download?

happyvivian66
China

why I can īt download?

I was so happy when I found this websides by myself ,but every time I try to click "download this worksheet", it turn out to be something about contribution.
Q: do I have to upload some of my worksheets and then get some points or else I can īt download anything?

9 Jul 2009      

higgledypiggledy
United States

thats exactly it---you have to upload stuff before you can download stuff.  Its totally worth it though.  I īm sure you have some valuable work to put up somehwhere.

9 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Hi happyvivian. Welcome to the site. 
The answer to your question is that you have to upload some worksheets to get some points. Then with the points you īll be able to download.  But you shouldn īt copy and paste in order to get points. The worksheets in your account are mere "copy and paste" from another site. The idea of this site is to have a great pool of original activities. if you upload worksheets taken from other sites they will be removed and your account may be cancelled.

In your presentation you say that you īre "lazy". Don īt be that way!!! Come on,  first read about the site and the rules then upload your own creations and then, you īll have the satisfaction of belonging to a great community!!!

suggested readings:

9 Jul 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Don īt be discouraged!! Look around and get ideas from the other worksheets and start using your imagination....you īll be surprised at what you can create!!Hug
WELCOME TO THIS GREAT SITE!!
Fiona.

9 Jul 2009     

libertybelle
United States

And............. always read the rules.
Start by reading What īs This at the top of this board.
It īs always a good idea to acquaint yourself with the rules of a new site.
L

9 Jul 2009