Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen material - don īt remember where I saw the same worksheet..    

Stolen material - don īt remember where I saw the same worksheet..

demeuter
Belgium

Stolen material - don īt remember where I saw the same worksheet..

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=257527#thetop
is stolen material. I used this worksheet in my class some months ago. Exactly the same worksheet. Does anyone remember ?

9 Jul 2009      

mariamit
Greece

IT īs been uploaded before by the same member. It īs  http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=149523#this.  She may have edited it. If you have them both check.

9 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

You are right maiamit. they are similar but not the same. Anyways, good for you, Demeuter for reporting it. I could have been a stolen one.

9 Jul 2009     

donapeter
Romania

I know Sandra and i bet she can īt steal materials and post them. She has great,original worksheets.
D

9 Jul 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Same picture - different activity.
There īs no problem with using the same image twice as long as the activity is different.
L

9 Jul 2009     

denipinheiro
Brazil

I think here is not the place to talk about � īstolen � � materials...

You just have to report it to Victor, ok?

Before do something like this I guess we should try to imagine how we could feel if somebody do the same with us...

Send a private message or talk to Victor, but never, never expose the other members like this... It īs so sad!Cry We aren īt children anymore, we are professionals

Sorry about this, but it īs my opinion...Thumbs Up

9 Jul 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Denipinheiro
There is a topic heading at the bottom of this board called "Stolen contributions".
So apparently this is also the place to write about this, according to Victor.

L

9 Jul 2009     

denipinheiro
Brazil

Whatever...

If some people like to expose others member: Go ahead!Thumbs Up

I just don īt agree with this kind of thing.Thumbs Down

I like to be discreet with some situations... and if you don īt mind īhurt � the others it īs not my business...

Thanks.Wink

9 Jul 2009