Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP    

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

silvia367
Spain

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

It �s been months since I asked you for help and still I haven �t found anyone able to reduze my power points presentations. They are not that long but, I don �t know why, I can �t reduze them. I �ve tried different programmes in order to do that: NcPowerLite4, PowerPressed... but non of them worked.

Can anyone of you help me?

9 Jul 2009      

gabitza
Romania

What kind of pictures do you use? I use GIF and any clipart, no matter how heavy can be made GIF with powerpoint.

9 Jul 2009     

marianpayel
Argentina

I guess the problem is you need to reduce the size of your pics in the document. Try the following: Try to download from the internet an image resizer. Once you �ve installed it, open a power point doc, select an image, go to format, image, compress, all images in the document. Save the document and see wether the size has changed. Hope this is useful!

9 Jul 2009     

silvia367
Spain

There are no pictures in my presentations, that �s why all this is so strange
I �m not the only one having this problem
Thanks for your advice, anyway

12 Jul 2009