Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > A "who wants to be a millionaire" type game - topic- directions    

A "who wants to be a millionaire" type game - topic- directions

cathrine
Spain

A "who wants to be a millionaire" type game - topic- directions

Hello,
I have used a game designed by Mark E Damon, to help teach the topic about Directions. I have tried to find Mark E Damon to ask his permission to post it on this website because I feel it may be of use to someone. (My students like dit and asked me to do another one.)However he hasnt got in touch with me so I cant. I would like to share it with you as I feel it is work by me waisted otherwise. I am happy to share it via email if you want it free no strings attached. Contact me via PM.
Have a good dayThumbs Up

11 Jul 2009      

dulek
Poland

Hi I �d love to try this game if you don �t mind. My e-mail is [email protected]
Many thanks. Tomek

11 Jul 2009     

mrnicolas
Argentina

hi there, I �d love to see how the game works so if you want please send it to my email address: [email protected]
Best,
Nicolas

11 Jul 2009     

huyen79black
Vietnam

I like this game . please send it to me. My address is : [email protected]. thanks alot.

30 Aug 2009