Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > 10 green bottles    

10 green bottles

nanaduhalde
Argentina

10 green bottles

Hello everyone
                         I �m just wondering if you know any web sites where I can find the song "10 green bottles". I know the lyrics and the music, and my students learnt it but I�m sure they will appreciate listening to something other than my "lovely" voice. Thanks in advance!!!

24 Oct 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

Hi manaduhalde,

What about you tube? Here is the link. It�s a very nice video!

you can download it. You can also download the MP3 version

24 Oct 2008     

Missgeorgie
Argentina

Hi!!!! follow this link and you can download the mp3 version for free!
Enjoy!!!

http://beemp3.com/index.php?q=ten+green+bottles&st=all

24 Oct 2008     

nanaduhalde
Argentina

Pumita and Damielle
                                Thanks a million!!! It�s  just what I needed. I owe you one, so if there�s anything I can do for you "mates", just let me know... By the way, it�s quite late for you, right? Is it 11:50 or 12:50 for you? Anyway, it�s time to rest. I wish you  the best. Mariana

24 Oct 2008     

Choli
Argentina

Hi Nana,

Do you still need this song? I�ve got it on my PC as an mp3 file and I can send it to you.
Just let me know.

Hugs,
Choli

24 Oct 2008     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Hi Mariana! How are you doing?
Have a look at these links... 

The song on you tube is fantastic. I loved it!
Thanks a  lot for this great song for teaching numbers!
have a nice weekend,
Victoria

24 Oct 2008     

nanaduhalde
Argentina

Hi Choli!
                Thanks for your help!! If it�s not too much to ask, do send me the song. And if there�s anything I can do for you, just ask... Saludos desde el sur de Argentina. Nana

24 Oct 2008     

nanaduhalde
Argentina

Hi Vicka!!!
                   Long time no see, right? Thanks for the links, they are really useful!!! Sorry I�ve been out of contact, it�s just that I�ve been really busy. I�m lloking forward to hearing from you. Once again, thanks for being such a great person!!! Love, Mariana

24 Oct 2008     

bamarcia
Brazil

Damielle, the link you provided was lovely! I�ve had hours of fun listening to other equally great children�s songs and come up with a collection of children�s songs links, which can be found at http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=122455#thetop . Many thanks for having been my inspiration! Thanks to Mariana, too for having raised the question and for Victoria, who described it as fantastic, and, therefore, motivated me to check it. ;)

25 Oct 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear nanaduhalde  and bamarcia,

try downloading videos from Youtube by using this site: http://vixy.net/. You have to copy and paste the url on the window you have there and click start. Sometimes you have to try downloading several times. Sometimes I give it up and go back some other time. But,when it works OK, I download lots of videos!!!! When it is ready, It says "download to your computer" Save it and then play it with windows media player or media player classic.

25 Oct 2008     

Choli
Argentina

Hi Nana, did you get my email? I sent you the song yesterday.

25 Oct 2008