Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRST WORKSHEET?    

HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRST WORKSHEET?

zakin
Pakistan

HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRST WORKSHEET?

i have recently joined this site, i have made my login as well but when ever i am selecting a worksheet to download it the download does not starts, instead a window opens in which this is written" send a printable" now how will i download these worksheets as a new user????????????????????????????

12 Jul 2009      

libertybelle
United States

The rules say under the menu "What �s This"

Every time someone downloads one of your worksheets, you get one point, which will be added to your account.
For example, if you have 12 points, you can make 12 downloads from the site.
When you reach 30 points, you become a premium user. Premium users are allowed to download 30 of the daily recent contributions for free.

You have no points yet, so you can �t download anything until you reach 30 points.
Go around the site and read all the rules. 

L

12 Jul 2009     

kaz76
United Kingdom

Following on from Libertybelle �s post.  You don �t have to wait until you have 30 points before you can make any downloads.  As soon as you get points for your uploads, you can begin downloading. 

It says this in the rules that Libertybelle pasted:

Every time someone downloads one of your worksheets, you get one point, which will be added to your account.
For example, if you have 12 points, you can make 12 downloads from the site.
When you reach 30 points, you become a premium user. Premium users are allowed to download 30 of the daily recent contributions for free.

12 Jul 2009