Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > hiii    

hiii

mari-ka
Georgia

hiii

hi everybody here
for the first time I �ll tell about  how much I love this site, it helps me very much ...from  September I �m going to work as an English teacher with 3th graders ,It �s my first work, so I �m not very experianced teacher that �s why I need help...
  I need some good advises and lesson plans...
  thanks a lot

13 Jul 2009      

fsams
Maldives

Hi Mari, �Welcome to esl printables....

Its a great profession you are going to embark on....

everything available on this site would be of invaluable help....

make contributions and start downloading...

Good luck

Fsams

13 Jul 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi!
You �re a premium member so my suggestion would be to have a look often here in the new contributions to build yourself a good folder on different types of activities adapted to the level you �ll teach.

Once you know the topics you �ll teach, prepare flashcards for your students and posters with useful language often used in classroom (can you repeat, I like..., I agree...). Post them on the wall of your classroom and make sure the students know how to use them.

13 Jul 2009     

bigbang
Portugal

Hi. Good luck for your new "adventure". I guess you �ll find out it actually pays off.
In this community everybody learns, as long as we are open-minded. I expect to get some advice from you, too.
I wish you all the best.
Bigbang

13 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Mari,

Welcome to ESL Cyber family!!!

You �re among the best teachers ever who are ready to give and give with no return. So, never hesitate to ask for help here.

You are about to start a completely new stage in your life. All I can tell is to love your students  and give all your best. Trust who you are and always believe in progress and hope.

All the best,
Nebal

13 Jul 2009     

mari-ka
Georgia

thanks, thanks, thanks Hug

13 Jul 2009     

medeainside
Spain

Hi Mari-ka!!!

If you want to be an English teacher, make sure you know the English language, both grammar and spelling!! Be careful with mistakes!!!!

13 Jul 2009     

Thalia Gralik
Brazil

Hello darling!!!
Well, first of all I think you don�t need to be perfect, but you have to give your best always, keep on developing your skills, be patient, respect your mates, love your profession and your sts... and the most important: BE CREATIVE!!! The rest will come along!!!
If you are gonna work with 3th grade sts, prepare lots of material for every class:
Warm up: it can be a song , it must be a simple one (not too long);
Main topic: flash cards to present the new vocabulary;
Work the main topic: it can be presented as a story...
After that you can prepare a game (5 minutes) - a bingo, ...
Try to use visual material as much as possible, it�s important!!!
And then: Good luck!!
Kisses,
Thalia

13 Jul 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Hi Mari-ka...welcome to the wonderful world of teaching. You will love it here with all the helpful colleagues in esl to encourage you in every way. As Thalia said �(which I really think is important)... "you don �t need to be perfect" That will come in time. Enjoy the journey in your new venture my dear.

Caroline�Hug

13 Jul 2009