Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Creativity & education    

Creativity & education

leva
Hungary

Creativity & education

Hello everyone.

I �d like to share this video with you.It � s really interesting and funny (and critical!)
Just have a look at it:

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html

Have a nice day!

Eva

13 Jul 2009      

Silvy_E
United States

Thank you, Eva :)))

S.

13 Jul 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

This one is also worth watching. Thanks to Manonski who called my attention to it:
http://www.teachertube.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=448&title=Pay_Attention

13 Jul 2009     

AHHA
Belarus

Thanks, Ivona. This site is great.

13 Jul 2009     

Denisa
Romania

I absolutely love this site, Leva! I �ve already joined the comunity and registered...
Thank you.!

and I know another one with a lot to watch and analize   www.teachers.tv/

HAVE A GREAT EVENING/NIGHT/DAY...
Greeting from Romania, Denisa

13 Jul 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Hi Leva....thank you for bringing that video to the attention of the forum once again. Ivona had posted it a few weeks ago and I was really impressed. I PMd her about it and we had a very fruitful chat on the subject . Did you read the comments in this forum. Seems a lot of colleagues (for the most part) Winkwere really taken by Ken �s talk. I loved his humour too haha!��

Take care,

CarolineHug

13 Jul 2009     

frederickgragg
Canada

Instruction is the most significant and useful asset in this world. It�s not tied in with examining and just getting great imprints. HP HPE2-W07 Questions gives true IT Certification tests arrangement material ensured to make you pass in the principal endeavor.

27 Sep 2021