Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > I would like to know your opinion    

I would like to know your opinion

Baby V
Brazil

I would like to know your opinion

Hi there freinds from this wonderful site,

I was checkin the recent contribution and I came across this http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=13916#this which is very similar to the one from http://www.murray.k12.ga.us/teacher/kara%20leonard/Mini%20T �s/Games/Games.htm called wheel of forntune. Only some of the directions are different. So, is it to be reported or it is OK?

Thanks a lot.

14 Jul 2009      

Ivi....
Argentina

I had look at the first contribution but when i tried to open the second one it said the page cannot be found.
Maybe it was eliminated.

14 Jul 2009     

Baby V
Brazil

No, it wasn not eliminated because I open it again here at home right now.

14 Jul 2009     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

I couldnt access the page too, it just came up "Page Not Found"

14 Jul 2009     

Baby V
Brazil

If you want to see what I �m talking about, please go to google and type "powerpoints activities for esl - wheel of fortune" and in the results you can see Game template. It �s the 3rd one.

14 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Wheel of Fortune

Formato de archivo: Microsoft Powerpoint -
Wheel of Fortune. Directions: Give each student an index card with a number from 1-8. Students are instructed to write a review question, math problem, ...
jc-schools.net/ce/wheel.ppt -

Click on "wheel of fortune" It has been uploaded at least 10 times and always reported and removed

14 Jul 2009