Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > hi    

hi

mari-ka
Georgia

hi

hiii

hi everybody here
for the first time I �ll tell about  how much I love this site, it helps me very much ...from  September I �m going to work as an English teacher with 3th graders ,It �s my first work, so I �m not very experianced teacher that �s why I need help...
  I need some good advises and lesson plans...
  thanks a lot

14 Jul 2009      

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi!
Why are you posting this thread again?
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=10292
Cyn

14 Jul 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

maybe she wants more replies or more interest cos � she needs to be encouraged.

14 Jul 2009     

mari-ka
Georgia

mr.dgdln  is right , I need more replies , Cyn sorry for bothering you...

14 Jul 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi Mari-ka,

I �m not an elementary teacher, but a good idea is to start with an icebreaker. Try http://www.eslflow.com/ICEBREAKERSreal.html. There are many other sites if you just google: ESL Icebreakers. Let me know in a private message if I can help you with anything else.

Good Luck!

Carla

14 Jul 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I gave you some ideas on you other thread but your first job is to get to know your curriculum for the level you �ll teach.
Only then will you be able to determine what are your students � needs. Can you send me in a private message what types of vocabulary they need to study. I may send you a lesson plan to help you start your schoolyear. I have a lot of them but since I �m not the only author of those lesson plans, I am not very fond of giving them away because of that.

14 Jul 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

I guess I just felt like Bill Murray in Groundhog day... suddenly seeing the exact same post again, especially having the word "first" in it.
If you need lesson plans and worksheets this is indeed the place to look for them.
Good luck!
Cyn 

14 Jul 2009