Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Can you recommend someone īs work?    

Can you recommend someone īs work?

zailda
Brazil

Can you recommend someone īs work?

I know we are not to advertise our own work here, but can we recommend someone īs work? I am always looking for new ideas and approaching in order to improve my classes and my ss learning. Today I saw a member who I didn īt know and went through her wss just to check if her work was copied and I came across a big box full of treasures! She has a very, very original way to prepare her wss and some great ideas (which I will use in the future... just copying the master...)

With so many members and so many wss on the recent contrubutions page, it īs easy to miss someone īs valuable work, so I want to ask if you could share with us a member īs profile whose work you appreciate the most. Sure, there are the great ones who everyone here knows, I īm talking about the ones who are not so known but certainly deserve this position.

So I want to share with you this member īs profile and interesting, gorgeous work. Maybe some of you are already familiar to her work, maybe not...

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=89468&page=1&orderby=#thetop

Cheers

Zailda

16 Jul 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

Wonderful idea, Zailda. There are many people I could recommend, but I īll start with one whose wss I downloaded last http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=148897#thetop
Anita

16 Jul 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Wow! Terrific! I will bookmark the members whose wss I appreciate the mos on Delicious!

Thanks for sharing this useful link.

Cheers.

Zailda

16 Jul 2009     

Zarade
United States

What a FAB idea! 狢 agree with your ratings and got WS there too! Really nice�

16 Jul 2009     

verybouncyperson
Spain

Every time I log on I find something fantastic...because it īs a fantastic site!

I admit that sometimes I īve come across hidden treasures when I īve looked at posts that someone has written commenting on someone else īs work, but I think that if we all start recommending worksheets all the time, we īll clog up the message board.

In my opinion, I think that we should recommend other people īs work when it īs relevant, i.e. if someone posts a message with a specific problem then we should be able to say, "Yep, so-and-so has a great worksheet that can help." (and personally, I don īt see why you shouldn īt reply to that message and give them the link to one of your own worksheets if it would help them)

T :)

16 Jul 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I posted the link to Micahīs work because it īs creative and different from most of works we see here. For me it is relevant, because you can not only download the ws but get new ideas on new approaches for the same subjects we are always dealing with. Digging through her wss was like opening a windown and get fresh air, and I do want to share this feeling with other teachers like me, who are wondering if the creativity was lost.

Cheers

Zailda

16 Jul 2009     

Tint
South Africa

I wish there was a way we could īfavourite � profiles on here. There are some members whose work I like and can really use. It would be nice to have a way to see when they update their printables.

16 Jul 2009