Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CAN YOU HELP ME?    

CAN YOU HELP ME?

LA LUNA
Mexico

CAN YOU HELP ME?

Cry I need your help, I would like to compress or minimize some images but I have no idea how to do it, could you help me please???

Zoila

17 Jul 2009      

Cyn.
Argentina

Logos uploaded a great tutorial:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=107849#thetop

He wrote: "This is uploaded in response to the numerous questions about How to reduce the size of illustrations. I show how to reduce a 9mb photograph to 16kb using Microsoft Paint. This method is not fullproof and there are other programs that can probably do it better, but everyone has Paint and so everyone can try it. Enjoy."

Good luck!

Cyn

17 Jul 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Zoila! Open the image with Microsoft Picture manager and choose the option Resize it - 40%, 50%, the size you want. Save it as and then open your file and insert the image. If that is not enough, you can always click on the image and open the Format tool clicking on "Compress". You can also use Paint. Copy the image from the worksheet and paste it on Paint. Save as. It will become a lot lighter just by doing that.

I hope I could help.
Hugs,
mena

17 Jul 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

THANKS SO MUCH MENA AND CYN! I will do it right away! Hope to do it well...I am so lost..lol,lol

17 Jul 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Hi Zoila,

Somebody once suggested this site for reducing pictures, (I don �t remember who) but, I �ve used it and it works great.

Hope you find it helpful.

Hugs,
Charmed One.

17 Jul 2009