Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Coloring pages    

Coloring pages

Tamala
Slovenia

Coloring pages

Hello!
I just adore this wonderful website! And since there are many experienced teachers searching these pages I hope that someone could help me. I�m looking for some coloring pages or just drawings of different rooms in a house. For ex. bedroom where you can see bed, desk, wardrobe. I would like to make a WS for my learners to practice THERE IS/THERE ARE and prepositions. I found some very useful and nice WS here  but we are not allowed to copy it:) (where do you get these pictures?:)). Can you help me? 
Thanks in advance
tamala 

18 Jul 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

Just go to google, images/ pictures option and search for topic clipart (e. g. if you need animals write: free animals clipart)... Although if you search through the forum threads on clipart, so many people have put so many links already, that I wouldn �t know where to start...

18 Jul 2009     

Tamala
Slovenia

I did that but I ended up with only individual pictures. What I�m looking for is something like that:
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=180117#thetop
Any idea where I can find these kind of pictures?

18 Jul 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Try this http://images.google.com.br/images?hl=pt-BR&rlz=1T4GGLJ_pt-BR___BR332&sa=1&q=coloring+pages+rooms&btnG=Pesquisar+imagens&aq=f&oq=

You just type coloring pages at google.

18 Jul 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks so much for that, Silvia!!Hug
Hugs,
Fiona.

18 Jul 2009     

HOLYMARY_852
India

Open www.google.com  Next click images tool on the top left.  In the search for images, type bedroom clip art and click search.  You may find many images of bedroom and you may choose one that suits you and download it in your computer. Insert the image in your word file for your learners to teach the demonstratives �This and These � with present tense forms of verb be (is, are) with the help of prepositions of place like in, at, near, behind etc. 

18 Jul 2009     

Tamala
Slovenia

thank you s.lefevre.

18 Jul 2009