Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP! IM NEW HERE HI EVERYBODY!    

HELP! IM NEW HERE HI EVERYBODY!

silpont
Argentina

HELP! IM NEW HERE HI EVERYBODY!

HI EVERYBODY! IM VERY NEW HERE AND I SENT CONTRIB. YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE AS WELL. TODAY, TO MY SURPRISE, IM NOT ABLE TO SEND ANY, AND IM TOLD I CAN ONLY SEND 3 PRINTABLES A DAY, BUT I HAVENT SENT ANY 2DAY.
IM ALSO WONDERING IF I DOWNLOAD ACTIVITIES AND I WILL LOSE POINTS. I ONLY HAVE 12 POINTS AS I REGISTERED 3 DAYS AGO. WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE AGAIN?. WILL I LOSE ANY OF MY FEW POINTS IF I DOWNLOAD ANY ACTIVITY?Embarrassed. SORRY IM ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS, THE TRUTH IS THAT I DONT KNOW THIS PAGE VERY WELL. THANK YOU ALL. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. REGARDS. SILVI.Smile

20 Jul 2009      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi Silvi. Welcome!

You can upload 3 worksheets  a day (Spanish time). Every time somebody downloads one, you get one point which means you can download one worksheet.
When your total points reach 30, you�ll be able to download 30 of the new worksheets for free every day without using your accumulated points.

20 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Welcome, Silvi!

Normally, you are allowed to send/upload three daily, so perhaps you should try again a bit later. It depends on the time you uploaded, but maybe it has sth to do with some sort of a virus there was yesterday evening or this morning (I see now that it �s gone, but it probably has done some damage) or perhaps your documents are just a bit too large.
As for downloading, you can download as many documents as you have points, and evry time you do, one points will be taken from your account. Except when you collect 30 or more points(mening 30 people have downloaded your wss), because then you can download 30 new contributions daily, without losing points.
You �ll get the hang of it, don �t worry. Don �t give up and keep sharing!
Anita

20 Jul 2009     

silpont
Argentina

MANY THANKS TERE!!!!!! I DO APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWER AND NOW IT S CLEARER 4 ME! THANKS AGAIN!. XO SILVI.Smile

20 Jul 2009     

silpont
Argentina

MANY THANKS ANITA!!!! IM BECOMING MORE AWARE OF THE WAY THIS PAGE WORKS NOW. THANKS AGAIN WE KEEP IN TOUCH! XOXO. SILVI.Tongue

20 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi Silvie,
I can �t say more than our friends mentioned before!!!

All I can say is, welcome to your cyber home and hope you become an addict !!
Best wishes,
Nebal

343821qq5bu2vw26.gif Welcome - Butterfly image by Lace_2U

20 Jul 2009     

silpont
Argentina

HI NEBAL! MANY THANKS!!!! YEP! IM BECOMING SORT OF ADDICTED HAHAHAHHASmile. IM STILL TRYING TO CONTRIBUTE, BUT IM NOT ALLOWED TO Wacko I DONT KNOW WHAT �S GOING ON, APRAT FROM THAT 19 PEOPLE DOWNLOADED MY ACTIVITIES, BUT I ONLY HAVE 12 POINTS!. I DONT UNDERSTAND! SNIFFF. MANY THNKS AGAIN. XO. SILVI.

20 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

darling, you have to take into account SPANISH (EUROPEAN) time!
your points are added to your account AT MIDNIGHT Spanish time ! -- in 5 HOURS...
you can upload more wss AFTER MIDNIGHT
sometimes it is hard to upload... the upload just don �t work... try 10 -20 minutes later...

when you reach 30 points, you can download 30 RECENT contributions for free
 Show all recent contributions
but believe me, you should upload more wss, because you can gain much more points
there are great treasures among the OLD contributions...

You can also COMBINE your wss and upload a SET of grammar wss - 10-20 pages...
you can upload bw AND colour ws versions in ONE file...
Have a look at the most downloaded wss and you �ll see what �s successful here...
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/searchbydate.asp?day=19&month=7&year=2009&B3=Search
The name of wss and complete descriptions is important too...

20 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

last not least, please read FAQ http://www.eslprintables.com/faq.htm
Hope you understood you can upload your own work only... no scanned books, copied online exercises etc... always state your sources...
Keep on sharing, you points will come... and please remember, adverts and begging are not welcomed...

Beware, this site is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE ! Big smile
WELCOME TO OUR WONDERFUL COMMUNITY !!!! Thumbs Up

20 Jul 2009     

antoarg
Argentina

Hello and welcome to this addictive site.
here in ARGENTINA you can consider a new day  at 20.00. Then you can upload or download ws again. Bye. Nancy.

20 Jul 2009     

silpont
Argentina

MORAVC, MANY THANKS!!!!!!! NOW IT �S BECOMING CLEAR ENOUGH! THANKS AGAIN. SEE U! XO. SILVI.
PS: YEP! THIS SITE IS ADDICTIVE HAHAHAHASmile
SILVI.

20 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >