Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Error message "Persits.Jpeg.1 error ´800a0002 ´ " when uploading a new printable    

Error message "Persits.Jpeg.1 error ´800a0002 ´ " when uploading a new printable

naccardi
Malaysia

Error message "Persits.Jpeg.1 error ´800a0002 ´ " when uploading a new printable

Receiving error message

Persits.Jpeg.1 error ´800a0002 ´
The system cannot find the file specified.
/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

when try to upload new printable. I ´ve uploaded before with no problems. My file is in the correct .doc format and very small. Is there something wrong with the site the last couple of days?

Thanks,
Nicholas

21 Jul 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

It just happens from time to time. Don ´t give up. Try it a few minutes later...
Or the other day...
Good luck !

21 Jul 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi!!! I also got that message constantly while trying to upload a worksheet, but after reading all the comments about the viruses that are downloaded from this site, I ran my antivirus, and detected two trojans. after eliminating all viruses, I was able to upload my ws, so you might want to do the same.

Best,
Mar

21 Jul 2009