Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I upload .doc from micosoft word 2007..but get a window stating ´please upload only files that end in types: doc.doc.doc.doc ´    

I upload .doc from micosoft word 2007..but get a window stating ´please upload only files that end in types: doc.doc.doc.doc ´

freedom4life
Canada

I upload .doc from micosoft word 2007..but get a window stating ´please upload only files that end in types: doc.doc.doc.doc ´

Maybe someone can explain what is wrong with this website and why it won ´t accept files that I am actually trying to upload? I am suing microsoft word 2007 .doc/.docx, so what cam be the issue?

23 Jul 2009      

Akanah
Spain

Save the document as word 97-2003 :=) and the same with the power point presentations

Olga

23 Jul 2009     

meeshlam
Canada

When you are saving your file, instead of .docx scroll down until you find .doc in the drop down menu under "file type."  Let me know if you are still having problems.
Michelle
blog: http://www.sassycat.ca

23 Jul 2009     

freedom4life
Canada

Thank you kindly. How foolish of me. I thought word would of already labeled it a .doc file without my doing. Thanks for the reminder!

23 Jul 2009