Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Help me my friends please    

Help me my friends please

lizzysil
Peru

Help me my friends please

Smile  Do you know about this important event everywhere... ? my school will help to contribute wiyh the objective of the world march and I was asked to contribute with ideas in English )the subject that i teach ..of course, and i was wondering maybe you someone from this wonderful and helpful site is working on that so plis if you have ideas for my lessons , to do at school actions during and out of class, songs, project , plays any different activity ..tell me I know all of you have great ideas. I teach children )from 3 to 12 years and high school. If you could write to me also my e- mail  is [email protected]
THANKS IN ADVANCE AND A LOT OF HUGS FROM PERU

23 Jul 2009      

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, Lizzy! When is this march going to take place??? It �s a very good idea for each of us to carry out in our schools, since this is a world-wide issue. Please PM me all the info!

Thanx,

Mar

23 Jul 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

A few useful links.

23 Jul 2009