Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > For those who missed it!    

For those who missed it!

Mariethe House
France

For those who missed it!

A historical encounter of two esl printables addicts ( report and photos)

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=10535

And thank you all for nice comments and suggestions.... It seems next year the destination is the A�ores....

Watch it Mena ! We �ve done it once, we can do it again!!LOL

And of course, an immense thank you to Victor who made it possible by creating this site!

And You can �t imagine how unbelievable it is to meet the person behind the screen!

Just humanity counts then!

PS: As Linda mentions G�rard, I ´ll show you a photo of them two, happily chatting away while looking at Gerard´s paintings. ..... And I am in the kitchen getting tea ready!!!!Unhappy   LOL

23 Jul 2009      

meuge
Argentina

The pictures are lovely!!!! And so are you people!! Thank you for sharing your moment with us!

I would love to meet you all!!!!

Hug

M. Eugenia

23 Jul 2009     

Zora
Canada

I just sat down from a hectic day at work and saw all the wonderful messages! It was a great experience and I want to thank Mariethe and the most wonderful Gerard Smile for being such a great people and great hosts!

And Mena... I think that I must start looking for plane tickets so that I can join you, Mariethe, Liberty, Ladybird next summer! LOL

23 Jul 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

I am glad you posted it again, Mariethe, because I just got here and missed it the first time. Thanks so much for sharing those special moments with us.  It must have been a great experience.  I am really happy for both you and Linda.
I hope to see some South American get togethers in the near future!

23 Jul 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

It would be nice if I could join you guys too. Who knows?

23 Jul 2009     

life_line
Ukraine

wow! the photos are really great!!! I love this site and community =) and I �would really love to meet you guys, everyone of you =)) If anyone �s planning to visit Ukraine, let me know =) and, girls, you are amazing =) Zora, I was right! �only a real star can be THAT shiny=)) glad you had a nice time!!! it �s so great that this site has created not only a place where all colleagues can share but also a real family! =) Love, Life_Line =)

23 Jul 2009     

Zora
Canada

Ahh, thank you... Ladybird, Life_Line Embarrassed ... we surely need to get people together again so we can all meet... It would be wonderful... maybe we can all go to Madeira with Mena... or somewhere else instead, somewhere like Germany, England or....???

23 Jul 2009     

life_line
Ukraine

yes, that would be great! we could book the same hotel say in Turkey =) and spend a week under the sun, near the sea...sipping lemonade along with great emotions =) oh, I �m already feeling it! =)

23 Jul 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Oh what a great experience!!! Both of you are soo lovely!

I am meeting Manonski and Giovanni tomorrow =) yupeeeeeee 

24 Jul 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

WOW!!!!!! What awesome photos!!!!! How wonderful to actually meet up with each other! You both look terrific! Big smile

24 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Good morning sweeties,

OMG!!! I �m soooooo lucky to log in !! I could have missed the post.
WE missed you both. It seems you had a great time together.I �m really happy for you.happy.gif happy image by momotime
Wowwwwwwwww!!! Linda, you �re soooooooo lovely and sweet. How did u find Gerard �s paintings??? They must be pretty and impressive!!

So, Mariethe, tell us how did you imagine Linda before u met her?? What things have u liked most in her?? Were u surprised by sth. she �s got?? 

Zorita, was it ur first time to France?? How did u find Mariethe �s village and nature there???

Come on, I want details !!!!

Great experience!!! Dreams do really come true!! Hope all yours, dear friends, come true too!!!

LOve u, 655.gif Happy image by LayKat
Nebal

24 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >