Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HELLO! I ´M BACK!    

HELLO! I ´M BACK!

urpillay
Spain

HELLO! I ´M BACK!

Hello, my dear friends,
After my wonderful holiday in Peru and a long time without my computer, now I �m back again to our ESL Printables community!! I have been revising messages and I feel I have lost a lot of interesting things in all this time!! Thanks a million for all you lovely messages for my birthday!! I was really surprised  and happy when I found so many!!! Thank a lot from the bottom of my heart! I will come back soon to share ideas and activities with all of you. This year I have been working in a summer course. It finishes on tuesday and I �m so sad...! I have enjoyed it so much!
How is your life going on?
A big hug.
INMA ALC�ZAR

23 Jul 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

23 Jul 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Inma

I just want to say that I saw your blog and I admire you and other people (Vanda, Zailda) who have made such wonderful websites - so creative and rich! I explored your site and I can confess that I am going to pinch some ideas and new knowledge. It is hugely interesting for me to learn new things and observe how other teachers work.
Thanks for revealing the address of your blog!

23 Jul 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks for such a great blog!!
Glad to see you �re back!!Smile

23 Jul 2009     

douglas
United States

Welcome home.  Smile

23 Jul 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

Hello Urpillay,
    It �s so good to have you back :)  I am glad that you had a good time in Peru. 

A big hug,
Eva

24 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

welcomeback.gif Welcome back image by Wildflowerafternoons

Nebal

24 Jul 2009