Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > IT īS SCORCHING HOT!!!    

IT īS SCORCHING HOT!!!

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

wow!!! My family in Murcia must be watering themselves the whole day!!!!I think itīs pretty hot but I prefer hot instead of cold, we know that extremes are a bad thing, but thinking of homeless people I think hot is a better climate.
we are suffering from a terrible cold here in Argentina, as my colleagues have said.
we have to be helpful these days, more than ever.
I found a tel number for helping people in need. Itīs 108. ( for argentina)

Regards from coldddddddddddddddddddddddddd Buenos Aires

Now 8.30 pm  2�  tomorrow we are going to have -3�

Naby

24 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

What a crazy weather!!! it īs freezing in Córdoba, Argentina. It has been snowing and this morning , temperatures were ranging from -10 to -15 degrees centigrades in different areas. This is not usual, I mean, it never snows here. the last time, was two years ago after almost 20 years without seen the white landscapes. We usually have some degrees above cero, never below.

There were lots of traffic accidents because of the forzen water on the streets this morning!!!

24 Jul 2009     

carinita
Argentina

I prefer cold weather rather than extreme heat. Really, I feel stupid, lazy, very uncomfortable when it īs hot. Poor planet! I will no longer be here to see how it melts down! Coz it īs going to melt down.

24 Jul 2009     

blancamendez
Spain

here in Cáceres is a bit better, this summer is cooler than other years..
i don īt know what is worst if having a super hot summer or having no summer at all
:(

24 Jul 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

Here in the west of France we are really happy to have such nice weather for October....
Ooooops ! We īre still in July ! Then it īs not that good ! No sun of course though it īs summer and 13� at six in the morning ! Went back to bed for a warm lie-in. We sometimes wonder if we īre not going to put the heating back on !!!! I don īt want to be as hot as Spain, but I īd like to be a bit warmer though ! Have a nice day !

24 Jul 2009     

janbj
New Zealand

Here in New Zealand we are having a very cold winter. A high of 7 degrees today. At the moment I am huddled over a heater and longing for summer! I would love some of the heat of Spain right now!

Jan

24 Jul 2009     

BeaRisquez
Spain

The weather in Murcia is incredible!! Here in La Mancha, the weather is very hot, but, fortunately, there īs no humidity in the air. The temperature now in C.real is about 35šC but we are fine. However, I wish I was in a cold country. I love cold!!!LOL

24 Jul 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Well, I īm in Southern Peloponnesus in Kalamata, Greece. It is currently 33 degrees but feels like 43 due to the strong sun.   I envy Fiona īs hail stormGiovanni īs rain and Damielle īs snow.  I can deal with those but the heat is terrible and it doesn īt cool off.  By the way I hear this weekend will be the hottest so far for all of Southern Europe and the Balkans.  I īm off to the beach to cool off.

Happy Weekend Cliparts and Graphics

TO EVERYONE

24 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2