Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > mistakes    

mistakes

class centre
Belarus

mistakes

Hi there! When I see a mistake I just correct it in my copy and that�s it. I can sometimes misprint something myself and understand that it�s simply lack of attention, not an educational defect... The wsh is good , so thanks a lot to the author.

26 Oct 2008      

marcia chaves
Brazil

I�m very happy to share my stuffs with you. I�ve been working too much and one of the consequences of all this is that I left some mistakes in my worksheets / power points. It is really hard not to make any mistakes and there isn�t not enough time to do everything just the way I want it!

So� it is important to check the worksheet / power point before handing it out for your students. If there is a mistake in one of my worksheets / power points, I will appreciate if someone takes the time to tell me. Sweet words would make me fell less embarrassed about my lack of attention!

26 Oct 2008