Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hallo Everyone    

Hallo Everyone

syecha
Indonesia

Hallo Everyone

Hi.......I am a new comer, after I saw all topics this is a great site....fully of education topics with the most interesting contributions, I saw so many great contributions, good picture and colorful.

I contributed my creation through this site last night and I hope you enjoy it.

oh ya....shall I know something, I put my creations to this site, someone has already downloaded my creation but my point was 0, when shall I get the point? Does it has a minimum in every downloaded to get point.

Have a nice day.

25 Jul 2009      

aftab57
United Kingdom

Welcome to the wonderful world of ESL printable. You �ll get your points tomorrow midnight Spanish time. For every download you get a point.

25 Jul 2009     

Rafinha83
Brazil

Welcome Syecha!!! I �m sure that you �ll enjoy this site a lot!!! It �s amazing!!!Thumbs Up

25 Jul 2009     

deboravesce
Italy

Hello and welcome! You �ll a get a point for each download of your works (the day after the download).
Bye! Debora.

25 Jul 2009     

fsams
Maldives

Welcome dear brother!!!! Forget about points....just keep contributing and you �ll never know when your points have rocketed up!

Cheers

Fsams

25 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hell Syecha,

WElcome to this wonderful community. Glad that you found it useful and interesting!!

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come. Make sure to check the F.A.Q. Section at the top of the Home page. You �ll find the answers of your questions there.

Good luck,
Nebal
butterflywelcometothegroup.gif butterfly welcome group image by ladywolfcry

25 Jul 2009     

ants
Switzerland

WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL SITE!!
All the best,
Fiona.

25 Jul 2009     

serene
Greece

Hi syecha!

25 Jul 2009     

mena22
Portugal

25 Jul 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

welcome7.gifto this site. My best wishes for you:)

25 Jul 2009