Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Trouble uploading worksheet    

Trouble uploading worksheet

fireboat810
United States

Trouble uploading worksheet

I signed up for a new account, created a worksheet with MS Word, and whenever I go to upload it, I keep getting an "internal 500 error".  Is there another way to upload?  Thanks - looking forward to using the site, but I just wish I could get it working.

26 Jul 2009      

HOLYMARY_852
India

Please check up the size of the ws. It should be less than 300 kb and it should have extn .doc for MSWord worksheet and .ppt for MSPowerpoint. Power Point Presentation size limit is 500 kb.

26 Jul 2009     

fireboat810
United States

Thanks for the reply Holymary852.  The size was 91k, so I don �t think size is the problem.

26 Jul 2009     

Tint
South Africa

Fireboat, do a Ctrl+F5 on the upload page. It seems to be glitchy sometimes, though I personally haven �t had a problem yet. I assume you are making sure your version of Word is correct. You will get an error if you �re using Microsoft 2007, for example.

26 Jul 2009