Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > DESPERATLY SEEKING EPALS    

DESPERATLY SEEKING EPALS

sylvieK
France

DESPERATLY SEEKING EPALS

I �m looking for epals for my 7-year classes. I have been looking for English speaking friends for three years now without any result. They would be thrilled to get to know teenagers their age from the UK or Ireland. We could compare our way of life and traditions. One of the three classes mentioned above has an unlimited access to the computer room so it will be easy for us to send emails, audio files, videos on a monthly basis.The other classes can use postal mail or send email from home.It is important our pupils could use both English and French so that they could improve different skills (reading and writing). So don �t wait any longer and send me an e-mail ( [email protected] ) so that we could start thinking about what we could figure out to make our lessons look and sound even more interesting! Thumbs Up

27 Jul 2009      

Tint
South Africa

Unfortunately, I don �t live in Ireland or the UK, but I do have experience with pen pals and e-pals for kids. If I have one suggestion that is popular with all kids (and adults), while being educational and fun too, it is to link up with other Flat Stanley kids.

http://www.flatstanley.com/

The kids write to each other, take photos, write about their culture and their world, their day to day lives. It �s huge fun taking part. I consider it to be an essential part of any ESL children �s class.

Hope you find people to participate!

27 Jul 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

check your pm :)

27 Jul 2009     

kowalskar
Poland

Hi,

I �m also seeking epals and I think we could work something out:)

I �ll write more  when I  collect all my ideas concerning comming school year.

regards

Renata

27 Jul 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi

Maybe you want to check this site, there are lots of possibilities there!

http://www.epals.com/

Cheers

Zailda

27 Jul 2009