Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can īt download anything...    

I can īt download anything...

Celestito
Argentina

I can īt download anything...

Could anyone help me, please? I īm new here. I activated my account yesterday and made a contributon in order to start downloading activities and so on. The problem is that I can īt do it because according to the message that appears whenever I try "I have 0 points and 0 downloads". Can anyone tell me why?
Thank you very much!!!
I love the site and I really want to share all types of material with you all!!!

28 Jul 2009      

PsychoUvita
Peru

ok i will give u some points

28 Jul 2009     

PsychoUvita
Peru

YOU HAVE TO WAIT ONE DAY OR TWO DAYS DON īT WORRY

28 Jul 2009     

PsychoUvita
Peru

go there --> http://www.englishexercises.org/getpoints.asp and you will get points

28 Jul 2009     

Celestito
Argentina

Thank you very much!!!

28 Jul 2009     

Celestito
Argentina

I īve entered the page you suggested... I have some points now!!! Thank you again!!!

28 Jul 2009     

kcjf
Philippines

I have the same problem, is it necessary to download my own materials first before i can download other worksheets? Thanks!

28 Jul 2009     

robin malhotra
India

i request all of u to give me some points

28 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

He, he, he, robin, you naughty teacher... but I know what you mean.... Yes, dear colleagues, it is necessary to UPload your work and for someone to download it so you would have points. On the sharing teacher īs site points for sharing are your currency - you pay with your points. If you need advice on how to upload, make wss better or anything like that, everybody will help you - we are really nice here, once you give us time. But you don īt go into the store and ask the salesperson for some money so you could buy stuff, do you?

to this wonderful site - share and soon you īll have so many points you won īt even check them....
Anita

28 Jul 2009     

robin malhotra
India

Thanx a lot for ur suggestion anita but i wasnt begging ,i required help bcoz i found lot of intresting worksheet as i am a new teacher i dont hav any idea.i didnt know my help will be considerd as begging. Sorry Anita

28 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Don īt apologize, robin, I thought you were kidding - my mistake, so I apologize.  It isn īt customary to ask for people to give you points. We all just upload our stuff and hope for the best. I guess it īs easy for me to speak, now that I īve gotten used to the rules. I do hope everything works out for you. I īm sure it will...
Anita
PS: Robin, Iīve sent you a pm...

28 Jul 2009