Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > please help me    

please help me

H7english
India

please help me

Hi,

I am Bharat...
When I joined I felt I am joining an english site but later I realized that I joined a site with intellectuals.....How fortunate i am to be one amongst you...I openly agree that I am not as good at English as you all are... I hope you would surely help me in improving my Language,grammar and vocabulary....I don �t know how I can accumulate points...of course by contributing more..but is there any specific way that I need to follow or rather just pour in the material...and also I would like to know do I lose points if I download any from the site..if so how would it be done..Kindly let me know.. I am not so good in this info...
Thank you in advance...
My salute to all your intellectual minds...
Bharat....

28 Jul 2009      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Here is some links for you Bharat!

28 Jul 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Dear Bharat,

We are all just people, like you, with blood pumping through our hearts! Don �t feel as if you are among "intellectuals." Although we have some extremely smart people here, they are very nice.
The best advice that I can give you is to look at all of TODAY �S contributions because anything older will require points. Don �t try to download them. Just look at them in the Preview Window, and notice the ones that have several downloads. Do you know much about the different types of clip art and photos... jpeg, gif, bitmap? (Jpeg is the best for this site.) Do you have a compression program? I �m no where near the best worksheet creator, so others will be able to help you more. Just start by observing.

Good Luck,

Carla

28 Jul 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi and welcome

There are all kinds of people on this site, some more intellectual than others, but we all share the same passion which is teaching.
If you upload a printable that is useful for your students, chances are, it will be useful for other learners around the world.
Go check the daily contributions. It will give you an idea of activities you can prepare.

edit: about the points, once you become a premium member (when you get 30 points), you can download 30 new free printables among the new contributions of the day. If you download an older printable, you will lose 1 point for each printable you will download.
On top of the home page, you´ll find different red links. I suggest you read them, especially the FAQ link.

Manon

28 Jul 2009     

Choli
Argentina

Hi Bharat,
I see you �ve got 20 points. That means you can download up to 20 worksheets right now. By downloading, your number of downloads will rise but your points will remain unchanged.
So, when you get to 30 points and you become a premium member, then you can download 30 new contributions for free (without altering the number of downloads).
Was I clear enough? Just ask me again for clarifications if not.

Welcome!!!!!!

Choli

28 Jul 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

I realized that I joined a site with intellectuals.....How fortunate i am to be one amongst you
I am so glad to know you are not arrogant nor conceited.;)

28 Jul 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

animated gif

Welcome Bharat.  You will really love this site.  Glad you joined us.

28 Jul 2009     

Cartuxa
Portugal

Hi Barat!Welcome to this wonderful site where you can always always find all the help you need. You can �t imagine how much I �ve learned since I joined it! Thanks to everybody, to these amazing teachers who are always willing to help us! =0)

28 Jul 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, Barat!!!! WELCOME to this site. I �ve only been here for almost 2 months, but I �d had so much fun, since it is veeeeeeeeery challenging. As a teacher, now I work very hard to improve my worksheets after seeing all this wonderful work my colleagues upload here. Before joining this site, I was nowhere near being as creative as these teachers are. And I �ve gotten so many great ideas that I would never have imagined before. So happily I say, that there is a Mar before ESLP, and a Mar After ESLP!!! Soon you �ll feel completely at ease here!!! Welcome, again!!!

Best,

Mar

28 Jul 2009