Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I urgently need a family description worksheet    

I urgently need a family description worksheet

Franglais_82
Turkey

I urgently need a family description worksheet

Well, I found the site just a few days ago, I think I �m the latest member of your family :))) I have my own materials to send but I had no time to arrange them. I need a family description worksheet, I �ll teach possessive adjectives in this (family and friends) topic. I prepared by myself too but there are really nice things here and I want to add them in my lesson too. Could someone help me or is there another way to get some interesting or enjoyable materials here. So I can further add my own materials? Please!

30 Jul 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

http://www.liis.lv/eng_learn/Family/voc_family.htm

http://www.liis.lv/eng_learn/Family/voc_family/voc_fa2.jpg Family tree pic from the above site.

This site will help get you started :-) when you also click on the links it takes to to sites with useful things on this topic.
Good luck!
Welcome to the eslprintables family!

30 Jul 2009     

Franglais_82
Turkey

It �s great! Thank you very much :)

30 Jul 2009     

Cartuxa
Portugal

WELCOME!

30 Jul 2009     

Hanni9
Vietnam

Thanks. It is very useful

30 Jul 2009     

chalco
France

check this
and these
Hope it can be useful

30 Jul 2009     

maker1
Turkey

First of all these cannot be any use as the member does not have any points to donload them. Secondly it is not nice to adverstise own materials on the forum.

30 Jul 2009     

carinita
Argentina

I don �t know Chalco but I think she or he doesn �t have bad intentions. Don �t get angry Marker: Maybe your comment is a little harsh. Cheezels links were useful too. Thanks

30 Jul 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Some more materials.

30 Jul 2009