Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I lost all my downloads    

I lost all my downloads

laurinete
Brazil

I lost all my downloads

I had one paste with al downloads from elsprintables, but I lost it...I think that was one virus in my computer...How can I get this downloads again? Please help me...

17 Sep 2008      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, infortunatly you can�t get them back. If you need something contact me , maybe I have it and I can send it.

18 Sep 2008     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

Hi Laurinete,  I`m so sorry  to hear that, if i can help you to recover some
of them just  tell me, i can send them to your  email or through msn,
you can add me and we do it faster.

18 Sep 2008     

sirah
Argentina

Hi Laurinete!! I can send you the ones I have in my computer ,just send me an email and tell me the topics (past simple,cont,pres,simpl,etc) my email address is

[email protected]

Patricia

18 Sep 2008     

nanaduhalde
Argentina

Hi Laurinete! I imagine how bad you must be feeling, because downloading and uploading takes time and effort. I�m new in the site so I don�t have many downloads, but count on me for anything you need. I also have lots of books in case you need something that you can�t find in the site. I�ll be glad to share anything with you.
And if any other of you needs anything in particular, just ask. See you all. Mariana
[email protected]

18 Sep 2008     

ichacantero
Honduras

Hi Laurinete, I just read about your problem and I�d be glad to help in whatever I can :)
My email address is [email protected]

18 Sep 2008     

apedral
Brazil

Hi Laurinette,

I have some files saved. If you want them, please send me an email. It is awful when we lose our files. It happened to me last year!
Feel free to contact me and I will send the ones I have.
email me at : [email protected]
or through msn: [email protected] ( don�t send email to this address as I rarely open it)

Good luck,

Angela

18 Sep 2008     

Alenka
Slovenia

Hi Laurinete, I also can send you lots of my printables and what I have saved of ESL if you give me your e-adress. My adres is: [email protected]

18 Sep 2008     

olga1977
Russian Federation

Hi! Laurinete! I have a lot of printables too. May be I can help you too. [email protected]

18 Sep 2008     

keby
Mexico

I am a new member of elsprintables,  I do not know what happen when I try to send my worksheet, i just recieve a message like this " the service is unavailable"...How can I get some downloads ? Please help me...

15 Nov 2008     

piche
Spain

HELLO EVERYBODY, I AM A ENGLISH TEACHER IN A VILLAGE OF SPAIN AND EVERY DAY USE NEW MATERIAL IN MY CLASS WITH THE CHILDREN, I THINK THAT ELSPRINTABLES.COM IS VERY USEFUL FOR ME IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE WORKSHEETS. ALWAYS I TRY TO PRINT THESE  WORKSHEETS BUT I CANT BECAUSE THE WORKSHEETS ARE ILEGIBLES.
ANYBOBY KNOW HOW CAN  I DO RIGHT? thanks

16 Jan 2009