Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP!!!!!    

HELP!!!!!

Annettannette
Ukraine

HELP!!!!!

Help me I need a student�s book for adults (25 � 30 years old) to study English (Oxford or Longman Press). I am not experienced in this area. I was wondering if you know of a good SB that deals with adults and lesson planning. Maybe you can give me advice from your experience. If anyone can help me with it, please mail me!

THANKS IN ADVANCED!!!!!!

30 Jul 2009      

sirah
Argentina

I use New English File and my group of adults likes it (20-40 years old).It is a very complete book.I like it too.It has a lot of activities.It is Oxford.Take a look at this link.
http://www.oup.com/elt/global/products/englishfile/

Hugs
patricia

30 Jul 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

You may want to try New English File and I agree with Patricia, the course the books offer is very complete, I used NEW English File Elementary - till Upper Interm and they have proved to be reliable. Good luck! 

31 Jul 2009     

Annettannette
Ukraine

Thanks a lot Patricia!!!! Nice site! And then
I can download this book from englishtips.org

31 Jul 2009     

dilekatameric
Turkey

ı can advice you sucess from longman

31 Jul 2009     

ag23
Argentina

I �M USING TOTAL ENGLISH  ELEMENTARY  LONGMAN. VERY USEFUL AND EASY TO FOLLOW

31 Jul 2009     

Nereis
Argentina

I �m using the Headway Series from Oxford for ten years in their different editions. It �s easy to follow and very complete. You can take a look at the oxford University Press web page. At the moment I´m using New Headway third edition. Good luck.Approve

31 Jul 2009     

karinadebard
Argentina

I �m a great fan of English File and New English File, too! I �ve been using both series for a long time and it is THE course I always recommend to tech adult students: it has a gradual clear syllabus, lots of opportunities to practise and recycle (in paper, online, with a cd rom) and a wonderful teacher �s resource book :-)

31 Jul 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

The New English File series is a huge success among adults!
I totally recommend it!
Good luck!
Cyn

31 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

I like The CUtting Edge series for Adults... so much material and so many levels...

31 Jul 2009     

annapf
Andorra

I �m using New English File with my adult students and I think it �s fantastic. They work all the skills of English language but specially speaking, which in my opinion is very important for adult learners, as most of them try to learn English to be able to move around the world and to communicate when they are abroad.

31 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >