Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i need your urgent help!    

i need your urgent help!

hiba373
Palestine

i need your urgent help!

hello for everyone on this  site

i am preparing to give a course to a student who has a weak english language -she knows   french better and i �m asked to give her a course to improve her english language  but i don �t know  how to  start ,or what i should give her or what the material that i have to use ,, so if anyone can help me to find a good material or some important basics that i should follow  please don �t  hesitate to send to me - and i �ll be very grateful - i forgot to say that the student  wants this course because its a requirement in her job in her country  council

thanx alot

1 Aug 2009      

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Hello,
first of all you should know her level, you are saying that her English is weak, well maybe her level is Elementary. If she needs General English course, you may want to get some course book, for example New English File, this course includes student �s book, workbook and teacher �s book. If she needs English for her job, probably it would be sensible to teach her Business English Course, but again, don �t forget to take into account her level. With these course books it �s more interesting to teach and there is a bonus, you will always have a ready lesson plan and will feel free to modify it and add any activities you want. Good luck!

1 Aug 2009